Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

Awesome

You needed to add the good 'ole anime eye-glass glint when he had that epic stare towards the beginning. xD

Color that fox! Color that fox!

Excellent.

There wasn't a whole lot of new scenery, and the scenery there was was simply linked together and looped, (e.x. the cliff scene), but it was still excellent.

The fox was drawn exceptionally smoothly, and you did a great job giving it facial expressions. Each and every last one was very cute.

It's also been years since I've heard this song... So props for nostalgia as well. ~<3

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Awesome...

But a complete knockoff of Gravity, by ratCong.

Old, old stickman movie, but my favorite for a long time.

cobra0528 responds:

Interesting that this can be a knockoff of something that I haven't seen

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Lawl

"The first rule of furfaggotry... You don't recover."

Lawl, low blow on us, but fuggin' funny nonetheless, lmao.

Confinement + Confinement +

Neaaat ^^

I loved the way you animated his shirt, and the layers of clouds as he flew through them.

Btw, was just me or did he break his foot when he landed in the box? I coulda sworn I heard a crunch and saw it bent at a wierd angle... o.0

Great work though :)

Liquidsword responds:

He broke alot of things... Especially the ankle. Thanks!

A Beautiful Life A Beautiful Life

Amazing

The animation was simply amazing, beautiful in every way, and I clearly got the message, wonderful story. And for the guy below me, it's called "A Beautiful Life"

L2R(Learn2Read)

I Am Christmas I Am Christmas

lel!

Lol, I loved it when he mouthed out "What the fuck..." so silently, that part got me going so bad xD Wonderful job.

Charater Battle Prologue Charater Battle Prologue

eh...

Really lost here, I'm wondering, do you purposely mispell "Character" or was it an accident? As I see in the comments, and at the end of the video it is also spelled incorrectly, so I'm assuming it was on purpose. Other than that it was pretty neat, I didn't really think much of the sprite work, but the backgrounds are what got me, really nice. ^_^

PicoZX responds:

Thanks for the 10!
I made Character wrong because is the name of the series. ^_^'
I know its spelled wrong.
So the answer is purposely.
Its suits is better.
Thanks for noticing!

Aaj Shorts 1: Whistling Aaj Shorts 1: Whistling

LOL

That was good, except apparently someone mesaged you on MSN as you were recording the girl, I heard it xD

jazmik responds:

Well actually no o.o Oh well, thnx for your review. ^^

TOFA Collection TOFA Collection

eh..

The third one is a PRIME example of why pot is bad for you kids, xD Great submission